Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2010 Cadillac SRX

2010 Cadillac SRX

If there is one brand of car that I am not exactly sure of the future of, it is going to be the Cadillac. This particular brand of cars are constantly being cut down and I think that GM is actually going to sell off the Cadillac brand and they could actually fizzle out – while that makes me sad, what makes me pretty happy is the 2010 Cadillac SRX. While I am not exactly sure if this particular SUV is going to come out, it is still one SUV to be excited about.

This SUV is pulling out all of the stops and to be honest, I think that it looks amazing. Just the overall body work they did on the 2010 Cadillac SRX and the wheels are something to be extremely proud of. As soon as you look under the hood though, you know that you are going to be able to drive this car around for a very, very long time.

This beautiful crossover is one of the most expressive crossover vehicles from Cadillac and I think that it is going to do a lot of good … if it comes out that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment